- Get information on how to register and create your own partner searches and partner offers
- Find out who is your national NMP NCP
- Project Ideas and cooperation offers from brokerage event in Strassbourg (17th October 2017)
- Webstreams from Industrial Innovation Days (3rd and 4th October 2017)
- Find partners for all HORIZON 2020 activities on the CORDIS service
- Find partners on the Enterprise Europe Network partner search facility
- Find partners on the partner search facility of the ICT NCP network - IDEALIST
- Know more about EIC Horizon Prizes
Friction stir welding system for polymer composites-metal hybrid structures
POLYSTIR project aims to develop a flexible and low cost Friction Stir Welding system for joining of polymer composites – metal hybrid structures. The POLYSTIR solution will consist of an automated system for welding complex hybrid structures in a wide range of lightweight materials.
Description of Projectidea
Consortium of partners, already involved
Research Organisations with expertise and capabilities for testing and characterization of FSW joints, testing and characterization of FSSW joints, mechanical design, development of adaptronic system.
SMEs with expertise and capabilities for the development of adaptronic system and simulation of FSW/FSSW joints.
Partners sought to complete the consortium
SME: robot integrator.
End Users for the FSW of polymer composites – metal hybrid structures. Companies that they use composite polymer – metal hybrid structures in its manufacturing process with highlighted needs in new joining techniques to improve productivity and achieve more consistent welds with greater integrity.
FoF 12 - 2015:
Industrial technologies for advanced joining and assembly processes of multi-materials
Engineer Gala Perez
AIMEN Technology Centre
Relva 27A Torneiros
36410 Porrino (Pontevedra)
Phone: +34 986344000
Organisation: Research Organization
CDTI- Centro para el Desarrollo Tecnológico Industrial
Telephone:+34 91 581 55 66